Note: Of course legitimate, individually-sent employment, business and personal inquiries are not considered spam.
This policy is enforced for this website, https://www.corporatemagician.co.za
This domain does not accept unsolicited email messages (aka spam) from commercial, political or non-profit entities, as defined & regulated by section 45 of the Electronic Communications & Transactions Act (Act 25 of 2002) & failure to comply constitutes a criminal offence in terms of the ECT Act.
If requested, you must immediately disclose where you obtained our contact details, as per section 45(1) of the ECT Act. Failure to respond to this request also constitutes a criminal offence.
By sending a spam message to this domain, you authorize us to do the following:
- File a complaint with your upstream internet service provider
- File a complaint with your web host provider
- File complaints with your payment processor, merchant services provider, DNS-provider and any and all other providers you use to do business online
- Post your email to the newsgroup news.admin.net-abuse.sightings
- Forward your email to
- Forward your investing-related email to
- Test your sending server as an open relay
- Report your mail server and web server to any and all blacklists, blocklists, spam filters, etc we choose
- Post comments regarding your spamming to muti.co.za, afrigator.com, alexa.com, epinions.com, bizrate.com, USENET and any other media we choose, in any manner we choose, along with your actual identity, address, telephone number and any other information we choose including, but not limited to spam complaints, “call this spammer” messages, etc.
- Send unlimited quantities of email to the email address listed in your message, the WHOIS contacts for your domain, your personal email, your business email, the administrative contacts of your sending mail server, the administrative contacts of your web host provider and any other email addresses in any way connected with your spamming activities
- Place a bandwidth-protest on your site involving continuous downloads of data
- Bill you a processing fee for each piece of spam sent to this domain. Failure to pay will result in our taking you to small claims court and/or forwarding the claim to a collections agency
- Call any phone number or fax number posted within your spam message
Sending email to an address within this domain constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
Bottom Line: Don’t spam this domain!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License allowing you to use this document on your own site as long as you give proper attribution and include the same license. Special thanks to JohnHoller.com for sharing!